Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Harajuku Barbie.









I like Nicki for mutiple reasons. I like her silly raps because to me they are hilarious. But one thing that stands out about Nicki is her confidence. Obvisously, Nicki is very confident in the way she raps, looks and dress.We all seen her on 106 and park she has to be a daring woman to dress like that. She calls herself the Harajuku Barbie, and so does her fans. That is why I like her. See everyone is making these little jokes about these women calling themselves Barbie and not being beautiful.I hope that one day they don’t have to resort to the whole “I am a Barbie movement” for the rest of their lives but for now it works. So Nicki keeps reppin that department because some of them need it.I came to the conclusion that even though I wish they would chill with this Barbie talk, I won’t be one of the ones making fun of them for doing it. Wondering why there is a picture of Diddy and Nicki, well the rumor is Nicki just fired her manager and rapper Waka Floka Flame's mother, Debra Antney. The media obviously expected a big announcement on who would replace Antney. Yes it's Sean Combs!

No comments:

Post a Comment